It is our goal to give the best possible service for pointe shoe fittings.
For Individual Fittings:
- COVID UPDATE: We DO request an appointment for individual pointe shoe fittings, first-time or otherwise, as we are currently limiting our occupancy to 6 guests at a time for your safety.
- ALL Grand Jeté personnel are highly qualified to fit pointe shoes, so there is no need to request a specific fitter.
For Group Fittings:
- For dancers planning to come in as part of a group for a pointe shoe fitting, or if you are a teacher bringing in your class or a group of students, we ask that you DO make an appointment ahead of time so we can ensure that we have adequate staffing in order to give your dancers the attention they deserve.
- For groups of more than 5 dancers, it would be helpful to have them come in 15 minute intervals to prevent dancers from having to wait an undue amount of time for their fitting.
First-time Pointe Shoe Fittings:
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for a first-time pointe shoe fitting. This allows us time to try on multiple styles and sizes if needed, in order to find a proper fit as well as share information regarding sewing instructions and the care of the shoes.
- In order to ensure that we can give you sufficient time and attention for a positive shoe fitting experience, please come at least 40 minutes before closing if you are planning to come near the end of the day.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
Returns will be allowed within two weeks of purchase date for merchandise that is in original condition and in original packaging. Tights and undergarments cannot have been tried on or worn.
If you paid with…
…CASH, you will receive store credit.
…CHECK, you will receive store credit.
…VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER, we will credit your card for the amount of the returned item.
Specially ordered items cannot be returned.